Saturday, December 8, 2012

On The Fifth Day of Christmas

On the fifth day of Christmas, we have in our house FIVE GOLDEN Christmas-themed TREATS! Sorry for going all caps there. I wanted you to know that I was yell-singing that part, as is the tradition of the people. Ok, so I love Christmas themed EVERYTHING, as it is starting to be made abundantly clear, so snackies are no exception. Here are my top 5 favorites(and why!):
1. The popcorn tin. Absolutely nothing says "I love and care for you this holiday season" like a popcorn tin. However, do not be fooled, some of these new popcorn tins have all three flavors mixed together. That upsets me. Don't do that. That's a good way of saying "I've never really cared for you at all". So I guess it's a good popcorn tin for breakups.
2. Holiday-themed dog treats. I happen to love Lady's raw-hide candy canes. I mean, I don't eat them, but it's so nice to see her with a candy cane in her mouth. Plus, she loves them, so score 2 for the team.
3. Hershey's Kisses Candy Cane Kisses. SO GOOD. They're smooth and pepper-minty and they have little circle bites of candy-cane goodness in them, too!
4. Peppermint tea. Are you seeing a theme? I love peppermint. Celestial Seasonings is my personal fave, overall and for this specific tea. They also have a candy-cane tea, but this one you can get year round, which I truly love and appreciate.
5. Advent calenders! With chocolate in them! So fun! Truthfully, they are December countdown calenders, since they start at 1 and go through until 24, but I still call them by the wrong name. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment