Friday, December 7, 2012

On the Fourth Day of Christmas

On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love went along with my Christmas sweater picture. 4 Christmas sweaters! (for humans):

Sorry that this picture is kinda grainy. James worked late last night, so this picture was taken at night in our dark little apartment. Anyway...Sweaters! The ones we're wearing are JCP men's sweaters, the black and white snowflake one was my mom's in the 90s, and the sweater on the monkey is actually a sweatshirt that my buddy Karen gave me. It doesn't quite fit the monkey, he and/or she has very short arms.
There's nothing better in my opinion than a good holiday sweater, it brings a certain amount of joy and satisfaction. For those of you wishing you could join the elite, fret not. I will tell you where to get holiday sweaters. Here are my top 4(since it's the 4th day and all):
1. Goodwill, Unique, Savers and other thrift shops
2. K-mart ladies section. They have the tackiest holiday stuff ever. It's a dream.
3. The men's section of JCP. Honest. James' sister MK has one from there, too.
4. Garage or Estate sales, but you have to remember to look for them.

Good luck my friends. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment