Sunday, December 2, 2012

On The First Day of Christmas

Hi. I'm going to do a 12 Days of Christmas run on this blog. Some nice humans I like suggested it to me, and seeing as though it's my favorite Christmas song (yes, really!), I think it's only appropriate. SO, for the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me generous and un-deserving compliments on our sad little tree.
It's the tree I've had since probably the 4th or 5th grade. Emily and I each had one and decorated them for our rooms. Now, 15 or so years later, it's our tree for our first Christmas as married people. And I have done my part to make it as tacky now as it was back then. Also, those are the same lights I've had since 5th grade, and I can't figure out how to take a picture where the lights look good. use your imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment