Monday, November 26, 2012

Introducing...Lady!

This is our dog Lady. She's a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, tri-color. She was born in mid-May, and she is potty trained. Here's her in a Mighty Ducks sweatshirt I made out of an old sweatshirt sleeve:

Her current favorite things are chasing her tail, chewing on rawhide, and napping on the couch. Recently, maybe due to the change in weather (baby, it's cold outside) she's been snoring. She gets pretty shivery outside when it's cold, so I've made her a couple sweatshirts for her walks and we got her the doggy-equivalent of a puff vest.
She also doesn't like stepping out in the wet or frozen ground, but I'm not sure I'm ready to buy/make her doggy shoes. I want her to remember that she's a dog, not a doll, but I don't want her to freeze to death. We'll have to see how she does during the first part of this winter.





No comments:

Post a Comment