Monday, June 30, 2014

The Dog Who Steals Pillows

So this morning I woke up with a bit of a migraine. I've cricked my neck a couple if times during the move so now my head is angry. Anyway, I got up at six to make breakfast for James and then I decided to take a quick nap on the couch before I ran my errands, so I grabbed a spare pillow. Here's why I can never actually get in a nap on the couch: (photos taken with snapchat)





She's snoring in the above picture. Intermittently kicking the side/top of my head and snoring.
I finally gave up and decided to blog.
Aaannnnd then there's Sansa. Not only is she stealing the pillow, she brought a snack. Awesome.
As I wrote that last part, Lady shoved the bone Sansa was chewing off the couch and has regained solo control of the pillow. 
Sorry Sansa. I know how you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment