Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Blue Twig Wreath: Part 3

Ok, let's be honest, since finding out about our moving date, I've been less and less concerned about decorating for the seasons. I realized today that snowflakes and hearts were not March or April appropriate, so I fished out the following bunnies from storage:
I found these at a thrift store for 50 cents. Lucky they didn't ask for 50 Cent, because I have no idea how to get a hold of him. Anyway, Normally I would go to Hobby Lobby and buy the $1 ribbon and 25 cent felt that I needed to make this wreath all that much cuter, but alas, I have to put this wreath in a box sometime in the next month and a half, so do this I did not. Rather, I was lazy on this wreath (the flowers aren't even tied in place, I just kinda shoved them in there).
 Imagine it with leaves of felt and maybe it'll seem less crappy to you. I'm not going to apologize for my lack-luster work, I'm just going to be honest: I did not try very hard. Just give me a C and move on.
This is what Lady looks like today. She is kinda depressed because she got to spend all last week with my parents (who she is in love with) and she's bummed that she's back here with just us. She's been sleeping and moping around all yesterday and today. Sorry, Lady, all spring breaks must come to and end.

No comments:

Post a Comment